11 Oct 2013 17:18
Last Wednesday night, TAGD's first ever GameJam officially began. Here are all the details relevant to the event:
- The goal is for participants to start and finish a game by this coming Sunday (13 Oct) by 11:59pm
- The game can be of any genre
- You may work in teams or as individuals
- The theme for this GameJam is candy. Try to find a way to incorporate the idea of candy in your game, though we'll take any submission regardless
- Post your submissions to http://www.dropitto.me/joshuastrunk; the password is gamejam13
- If that doesn't work, feel free to email any of the officers. We can either arrange something, or you can send your submission directly through email
Finally, we will be having a large GameJam Meet at the Annex room 404 from 5:30 to 8:30. This time is reserved so that all the participants can hang out, ask questions, or meet with teammates. Coming to the Meet is not required, nor do you need to stay for the entire time, but we will be having free food!
The most important thing is that you have fun with the Jam and finish that one game idea that you have been wanting to see come into reality. Therefore, in the end, you can step back and say, "Yeah. I made that."